85Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat Manduka BlackMatPRO

Manduka BlackMatPRO 85-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat

Manduka BlackMatPRO 85-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat
Love this mat. Just received my mat a week ago and though I've only used it a few times, I love it! I can tell that it is extremely durable - I doubt I will ever need to cash in on the lifetime guarantee (my yoga instructor has had her Manduka mat for over 8 years and it's still going strong!). It was a bit slippery at first (though not anywhere near the slip-and-slide analogy that some have used to describe it), but I've been letting it lay out in the summer sun per my yoga teachers instructions for the past few days and I can tell that it's getting stickier (and should continue to get more so with use). Apparently the sun helps break down the film on the top of the mat and helps to break it in. The cushioning is great, and the extra length is wonderful!


My only complaint would be that I ordered the mat with next day shipping to arrive on Friday and the mat didn't arrive until Monday morning. However, Amazon was prompt to issue me a refund of the shipping price, so I can't complain too much. Also, the packaging of the mat was very good - sturdy, and well sized (unlike the 72 inch mat I ordered for a friend - the box it arrived in was far too large and wasteful).

Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase and I'd be willing to bet that anyone else looking to further their yoga practice will be too.
  1. Yoga mat designed for superior wear and longevity
  2. Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
  3. Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration; provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
  4. Certified emissions-free manufacturing
  5. Weighs 8.5 pounds; 85 by 26 by 1/4 inches (L x W x D)




Rating:

Normal Price: $ 120.00 Price: $ 108.00 More details
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment