Damask Printed Yoga Mat Gaiam

Gaiam Printed Yoga Mat (Damask)

Gaiam Printed Yoga Mat (Damask)
Simple and useful yoga mat, yet cute and beautiful design. It works well and great price. I wanted a mat either with a simple peace sign, the om sign, or swirls. I decided on this one cause I didn't care for the World Peace design (don't need to be reminded of world events during yoga class). I do hot yoga, and slipped once, causing a blister on my elbow when using this mat (before I learned to use a towel.)I love the design, it's so fascinating and captivating. The mat is soft...sometimes I wish they were thicker cause it would feel better on my back, but this is the standard size. Nicely done, Gaiam.

  1. 0.1 x 24 x 68 inches dimension
  2. weight 2.1 pounds
  3. Light-tack and cushioned for a comfortable feel
  4. Non-slip surface is latex free
  5. Features a beige and black print
  6. Measures 68 by 24 by 1/8 inches (L X W x D)
  7. Spot clean with a damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent
A fresh new color and print enlivens our Damask yoga mat. With a light-tack, cushioned, nonslip surface that's latex free. Taiwan. Our Damask tote bag features a shoulder strap, zippered pocket and drawstring closure. Coordinating color and graphics help you to avoid bag mix-up at your studio. 100% cotton. China.A fresh new color and print enlivens Gaiam's Damask yoga mat. It features a light-tack, non-slip surface that's latex free. This mat measures 68 inches long by 24 inches wide by 1/8 inches thick and offers a comfortable cushioned surface for your yoga practice at home or in the studio.

Rating:

Normal Price: $ 21.98 Price: $ 17.58 More details
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment