Stick-e Brands Yoga Stick-e Socks

Stick-e Brands Yoga Stick-e Socks (Small, Beige)

Exposed toes for gripping!
Patented smooth non-slip sole for secure grip, durability and comfort, Protects feet from shared mats and equipment, Podiatrist and Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended, Reduces risk of injury by providing a warm environment for muscles, tendons and ligaments

The original Yoga Stick-e Socks have a unique patented design that creates a barefoot feeling! The socks have a hole for each toe to extend through for gripping the floor or equipment. They also have an exclusive non-slip, smooth, Stick-e sole. There are no bumps to feel through the fabric! Yoga Stick-e Socks also have a molded heel pocket and seamless construction for better fit and comfort. They are available in flesh tone colors for a natural look. The socks are packaged in a reusable mesh bag for washing -- never lose that second sock! Yoga Stick-e Socks provide a hygienic, non-slip, sweat-absorbing environment for all your barefoot exercise including Yoga, dance, Pilates, Karate, and more.


Guides by customer:

***** Yoga stick esocks
Great product! Ordered from another source and purchased both the socks and Stick-e Gloves. I sweat and slide on my yoga mat-very frustrating. These really help keep me in place. I wear a size 7.5-8 shoe and found that the size small is better for me. The gloves only come in one size, but stretch to fit. The toe separation keeps the socks firmly on your feet as opposed to regular socks. I used to wear slipper socks with the rubbery patches on the bottom and they never stayed on my feet! The Stick-e Socks do cut in a little between the toes when you do certain poses such as lunges, but it’s not too bad and better than slipping. I would recommend this product for all of those who want to improve their yoga or pilates workout.

***** Sweaty yogi? These are a MUST!I absolutely LOVE my Stick-e Socks & Gloves. I have now purchased 3 pairs of both the socks & gloves and now I do not do yoga without them. I give them as gifts to all my yoga buddies and they love them too! I have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about when they say the products don’t last long- I have not had any issues. The quality is exceptional, especially for the value.

If you do hot yoga, vinyasa yoga, or just have any issues with slipping and sliding during your workout (yoga, pilates, etc.) these are a must-have. I use them in combination with a yoga mat– NO MORE SLIPPING FOR ME! And trust me, I have really put these to the test. I am typically soaked by the time my yoga practice is over. Before I had this product, I couldn’t maintain my level of concentration & motivation as I was constantly having to readjust. No more! I recommend these for everyone.

Also, my mom delivers the mail and I bought these gloves for her to use on her route. They protect and keep her hands warm, while still allowing her the use of her fingertips, and the built in stick-e material gives her a great grip too. I just LOVE this product… in case you can’t tell.

**** GreatLet me start by saying that these socks are a great idea. They really did help keep me from slipping during my hot yoga routine. However, I bought three pairs of these socks. Out of 6 socks, 5 peeled and cracked on the first use. On one sock, almost the entire sticky part came off compeltely. It seems ridiculous to me that they sell these socks for such a high price, yet they only last for a few wearings. These socks were such a dissapointment. Don’t let your self get ripped off- these socks are not woth purchasing.
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment