yoga pant Bella Ladies 815 Cotton Spandex Roll Down Capri

I do hot yoga 5-6 times a week and these pants work great! They are comfortable and stay in place throughout class. Also they fit great and feel good and are the cheapest yoga pants I could find.
  1. three colors to choose - black, deep heather, navy
  2. 8.0 oz., 87/13 Cotton Spandex
  3. 4" roll-down waist
  4. Overlock bottom hem
  5. 21-1/2" inseam on size medium pant

Bella's signature cropped capri pant features a roll-down waistband to help minimize and flatter the stomach area and back view with a contoured fit that creates a flattering feminine silhouette. The leg opening has an overlocked bottom hem to help retain shape. Preshrunk and laundered 87% cotton 13% spandex, 8.0 ounce.

Reviews: read all comments...

***** Great value!
These are great Yoga pants for the price!! I came back and ordered another pair after receiving my first pair yesterday. Used them this morning to work out and was very pleased with them! Comfortable and seem to be good quality! They are longer on me than pictured (I'm 5'5")..but that isn't a big deal. Recommend highly!

**** Great for the price
Very comfortable and washed well. I've paid 5x this amount for workout pants. These seem to be well made with a pieced crotch which I like alot. Hope they hold up.

Advertisements

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post on Yoga pants. I liked reading the review about this one. I have just purchased alo yoga pants and these are also amazing. The fabric is soft and they make me feel comfortable too. Love this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. high waisted yoga capri

    ReplyDelete