Gaiam Thirsty Small Towel

Gaiam Thirsty Small Towel
Gaiam Thirsty Towel Small comes with compact size 0.1x30x20 inches, quick drying, super extra absorbent towel ideal for all fitness activities. Microfiber is hypoallergenic, non-permeable and dries in half the time of regular towels. Compact size is perfect for your transport.If hot yoga sessions or sweat during your practice and enjoy the rest of us, then make your new favorite yoga accessories. Especially for Ashtanga, Vinyasa Yoga and made warm, the ideal super-absorbent microfiber towel for any workout and is small enough to enter the gym or a yoga class, as take Bikram. Microfibre wicks moisture away the towel and dries in half the time of a normal cotton towel. The fabric is hypoallergenic, absorbent, easy to maintain, and consists of 78 percent polyester and 22 percent nylon. It measures 30 inches wide and 20 cm long and 2.5 millimeters thick.
Direction: Machine wash separately in cold water. Tumble dry low.

Reviews: read all comments...

***** Great value!
I bought this shawl, because I had an affordable, absorbent cloth for hot yoga I did not want the money for the yogitoes spend expensive version and decided to try this one, easy moisture and dries quickly I’m glad I chose this towel over a more expensive brand.

***** towel lovers
I was looking for a towel to use when i work it out for a very long time.It is perfect for gym.Perfect size..Just buy.

***** love this towel
I purchased this towel because I was tired of using a regular towel for my hot yoga classes. It's absorbent, dries fast, feels really soft on my skin and washes well. I loved the price and was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this towel!

**** nice soft, absorbent towel
I don't do yoga, but I bought this towel because I HATE the towels that my no-frills gym provides. The gym towels are lint-y, rough and smell like industrial-strength detergent. This towel is soft, absorbent and perfect for wiping my face during my cardio workout.


Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment