Yogee Eco-friendly Slip Resistant Yoga Mats

Yogee Classic- Extra Thick (1/4") & Long (72") Eco-friendly Slip Resistant Yoga Mats in Five Aesthetic Colors
This eco friendly Yogee Classic yoga mat is lovely 1/4" thickness and 72" length. It uses very suitable on hardwood floor, cushioning for every pose. Slip resistant material is very helpful, not slipping while doing any excercise or yoga pose.

  • Extra-thick ¼", Phthalate-Free, Eco-Friendly Yogee mats, Available in Five Aesthetic Colors
  • Superior Cushioning for Impact Absorption
  • Transition from Hot to Traditional Yoga with its non-skid PER surface
  • Stable, Softer surface for your workouts, Good for all types of Yoga, Pilates & Aerobic exercises
  • Free of toxic dioxins, furan, phenol, or heavy metals, SGS approved

  • FEATURES:
    - Anti-Slip Surface, Resilient & light-weight
    - Extra long
    - Superior cushioning for knees & joints
    - Transition from hot Yoga to traditional Yoga with non-skid PVC surface
    - SGS approved, latex free, free of toxic dioxins, heavy metals & six most harmful phthalates
    - Comes in a variety of soothing, vibrant colors

    USE & CARE:

    A. Cleaning before first use:
    Yoga mats may release a harmless odor when first unwrapped. Please unroll your mat & air out for 2-3 days prior to your first use. Clean with a damp cloth using a cup of warm water and mild diluted detergent.Gently scrub. Rinse your mat with plain water. Dry with a towel

    B. Additional Cleaning Tips:
    Mix 1 part water with 3 parts white vinegar. Add a couple drops of essential oil. Essential oils create a nice scent, and some, such as eucalyptus, lavender have antibacterial properties

    C. Hand Wash Only

    DIMENSIONS:
    72"L x 24"W x ¼"D (6 mm)



    Reviews:

    *****
    I have been practicing Yoga for about two months and after doing some research purchased two of these mats.They did not have the odor problem that some mats seemed to have when new and I slipped only very slightly the first time that I used them. Four classes later they are perfect. The thickness is just about right for me and I am a Medicare eligible man so they should work well for you.

    *****
    This is my first yoga mat, so take that into account here. I got the green/beige mat, which has a very natural look to it. It is usable right out of the plastic, as opposed to those you have to wash and then air out for a week before use.
    The only slightly negative thing I have to say is the amount of stickiness to the mat. It is good, for sure, but in downward dog, when my hands get a little sweaty, I find them slipping. But this may be just me.

    Overall, I find it to be a great mat and certainly worth the $17 I paid for it.

    *****
    This ia a great mat for the price! I like that it's long, thick, and there is minimal slipping. I would recommend buying it over more expensive products. Great seller too.

    *****
    For the first time, I enrolled in a yoga class, then I searched on Amazon for Yoga mat. I found the Yogee and when I received it I was really impressed with the quality. Its thick, longer than the normal yoga mat, really nice for me. Because I am 60 years old and weigh 250 lbs. Thanks


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Advertisements

    No comments:

    Post a Comment