Yoga Mat Exercise Mat Sticky Grip Cushioned Mat and Eco Friendly

All New Black Mountain Products yoga mats are made with the highest quality materials. All B.M.P yoga mats are manufactured with an SGS tested method and are free of heavy metals. This new B.M.P. yoga mat is cushioned with ¼" thickness, making any exercise activity on this yoga mat comfortable and enjoyable. Each yoga mat is extra-long measuring 72" in length and 24" in width. The Black Mountain Products yoga mat is slip resistant and provides stability on all types of surfaces. This yoga mat only weighs in at 2.5 pounds making it lightweight and easy to carry anywhere! Black Mountain Products warranties all yoga mats with a lifetime guarantee! Train with Black Mountain products yoga mat and reach the peak of your performance!


Features:
  • Extra-long yoga mat. Mat measures 72" long and 24" wide
  • Ultra thick, measuring 1/4" for a comfortable workout
  • High grip performance. Slip resistant
  • Lightweight, weighing 2.5 pounds
  • Backed by a lifetime warranty

Reviews:

*****
This mat is exactly everything yoga mat needed, I just had to hand wash it a bit right after I got it because of course, there wasn't too much traction on a brand new mat. Brand new mats need to be worn down a bit until they're slip free. Next concern was the odor of the mat, not foul at all and barely there but if you do smell the odor, it's completely bearable. I think it'll be a long while until I have to get a new mat. I'm happy I found this quality mat within my price range after looking through countless mats and I also really liked the mountain as far as design goes.

*****
I don't know much about yoga mats but it seems very nice especially for the price. I use it for core workout and it seems to do everything its supposed to.

*****
I bought this product for me and my wife to use for her new workout kick. I normally review only item that I am into to, but for the price I was blow away with what I got. My neighbor has a Gaiam mat she got at Dicks and paid 10 bucks more for and the mat feels cheaper and thinner than mine(maybe not the best they make). It seems that I got a great mat at a crazy price, my wife uses it daily(me less), but we both enjoy it for it's tacky feel, and that it has just enough cushion without feeling soggy.

*****
I purchased this mat for my wife as she was getting tired of her old mat, which was to thin and not long enough for her needs. She practices yoga on a daily basis, so I wanted to get her something decent. I came upon this Black Mountain Products yoga mat which had all the specifications I was looking for. The mat is very long and is quite thick. My wife has been using the mat for awhile now and she really enjoys it. She has had no slip issues and likes the extra cushion it provides. I have also used the mat myself on occasion doing various workouts and have found it very useful and will be purchasing another for my exercise routines. We are very impressed with the mat and my wife and I will be recommending to friends and family.




1 comment:

  1. Helpful article for everyone. I read your article post. Yoga mats are important for exercise. I need a yoga mat, but I am a little bit confused. Did I want to know which yoga mats is smooth and comfortable for my exercise? Useful article sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete